Tuesday 14 August 2018

Dare not to think it's impossible!!

THE 'UNTHINKABLE' IS POSSIBLE!

Good day! I do hope you are doing well. I dedicate this writing to you so you could realise human intelligent and how your little idea could turn to be so great that no one would have predicted. At the end you should be able to even think of what seems to be impossible to be possible cause ‘impossible is in the dictionary of fools’.

Recently I have discovered human behaviour that is greatly impacting our lives negatively. People have long forgotten their power, people have been brainwashed to think that whatever exist today fell from the sky. We have unfortunately forgotten who we are and the power we possess to influence this world to be the better place.
I have to remind you that we (human) have the power to do the unthinkable. We can achieve what’s bigger than ourselves.

Look, who would have thought that human being would build one if not the tallest building in Dubai? The biggest ship on earth is done by us, the Eiffel tower in France, Mikhail Kalashnikov designed the Ak47 which is perhaps the most dangerous weapon on earth today, the Pyramids in Egypt, the great chines wall, and in fact all are human accomplishment. SO HOW DARE YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD NOT ACHIEVE THAT LITTLE THING YOU HAD IN MIND. HOW DARE YOU TO THINK IS IMPOSIBLE?

You are more than capable to do anything and nothing can stop you except your corrupted thoughts.  It seem magical to have a look at an airplane beyond the clouds travelling to west, east, north and south but how dare you think it’s magical at the first place. That plain is really flying it isn’t a magic. All these are human made. It all passed from just thinking, to an idea that became a reality today.

You have the power to create something no one would have thought it would even exit.  Today, the whole world is going crazy about the Internet thing and it seems as if the “internet” created itself.  However, the development of electronic computer as early as 1950s has greatly influence the internet thing to be real in “several computer science laboratories” in the US. So you still thinking the internet created itself? I guess not.

I would not have thought that it was Karl Benz who created “the first petrol powered car, the Benz Patent Motorwagen” until I did my research on today’s most luxurious car MERCEDES BENZ which in fact is my favourite. The way it is made I was convinces that it was Godly made (that was before my inquest on it obviously) but of course I finally came to my senses that it was also made, manufactured, assembled by human being just like me and you.

I wish to challenge you to effectively use your brain to justify human intelligent. Everything on earth except for nature started as a little ponder that someone had to a level where it became an idea. Today it’s something bigger that many appreciate. Communication has become so easy that I even share massages far away in just a blink of an eye.

It is time to stop undermining ourselves, it’s surly time to stop thinking that is only for privilege ‘cause we were all born the same like those.
I was on a taxi and someone told me that Africa is populated by educated people but I think we are not showing it. Why? Because we are not producing, we are not inventing, we are not really manufacturing, we are not owning ‘cause we are allergic to taking responsibility.

 This is the right moment to have cars that have African origin. The time has arrived to start purifying oil and other resources in Africa


No comments:

Post a Comment